Pro Bono Projects
In an effort to give a bit back I have committed to work on three pro bono projects each financial year. These are projects that I am passionate about or that are so interesting that I have to be involved.
When I am working on a pro bono project I like to be clear about what I am offering to do so as to avoid any disappointment or frustration on either parties behalf.
The conditions that I set around pro bono projects:
- I will commit up to 150 hours across all three projects, typically this is 50 hours per project.
- My advice and expertise are free.
- I will pass on at cost any items where I have to make a financial outlay.
- There will be an agreement of support that outlines what I will do and by when. This keeps me accountable and allows you to plan.
- I ask for a small public acknowledgement for the support that I provide and a link back to my website from yours.
- If the project will take up more time than I can allocate then I offer a low bono rate which is a significant discount on my hourly rate for work over the agreed allotment of pro bono hours.
If you have a project that you would like me to consider as one of my pro bono projects for the 2020/2021 financial year, then please complete the form below.
2019/2020 Pro Bono Projects
Albany International Folk'n Shanty Festival
The Food for Thought Festival
Australian Regional Tourism Network
Low Bono Rates
If you are a not for profit organisation or registered charity then I offer a low bono rate that is a significant discount on my standard hourly rate. If you would like to find out if I am able to take on your project at a low bono rate then please complete the form below.